Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
- Associate Attorney
Abby McNelis is an associate attorney practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. McNelis represents clients in Spotsylvania County, Stafford County, Fairfax County and all across Northern Virginia.
Originally from Richmond, Virginia, Ms. McNelis graduated from The Pennsylvania State University before earning her law degree from George Mason University.
After graduating from law school, Ms. McNelis completed a one-year judicial clerkship with the Fairfax County Circuit Court. Family law cases made up a majority of the court’s docket, and through her clerkship Ms. McNelis gained valuable insight into the judicial decision-making process.
Ms. McNelis is admitted to the Virginia State Bar, as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Ms. McNelis is active in the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and the Virginia Women Attorneys Association.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia
- The Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association
- The Honorable Michael F. Devine, Fairfax County Circuit Court, Judicial Law Clerk